Tarp Repair Tape
Tarp Repair tape is great to tape the tarp wherever you need, especially when the tarp is ripped. Suitable size offers you the chance to cut the size of repairing your ripped tarp. High tensile and tear strength give the ripped tarp a second life to sustain strength of the tarp. Water and mildew-resistant performances make sure the repaired tarp can be used outdoor with enlarged life circle. You don’t have to throw the tore tarp away, give it a second life. Strong, tear resistant waterproof ployetheylene material for maximum weather protection. We applies a strong, waterproof adhesive that provides maximum bonding between the tape and the tarp surface. Tarp tape is UV resistant as well as being flexible under all kinds of weather conditions.
· Great for Tarpaulin Cover Repairs or Other Areas that Require Taping
· High Tensile and Tear Strength
· Strong Adhesion
· Water and Mildew Resistant
· Each Piece Measures 20cm Wide x 100cm Long(or as the client’s requirment)
This is not Duct tape. These are made from PE tarp fabric that has an adhesive added and peel off tape on the back. It is quick and easy to repair your tarp. Superweave Polyethylene Tarp Repair Tape is essential to get maximum long term performance from your tarps. If you see a small hole or tear appear, just cut off a piece of tarp repair tape and apply to your tarp. It’s like patching a bulls eye chip on your windshield.
|Product||PE Tarpaulin Tepair Tape|
|Length||00cm or as the client’s requirment|
|Color||Blue, Silver-White, Black|
Repair all kinds of tarpaulins
1. If possible, stick both inside and outside of the tear hole
2. If there is a color difference between the sticker and tarpaulin, it will looks better to cut the sticker into all kinds of cute shapes first before sticking
How to Use:
1. Cut the sticker into suitable size, and rounded corner can help to stick more stable
2. Clean the area requiring repair to make it dry and neat
3. Stick it with sticker
4. Waiting for 15 minutes before use the tarpaulin.
Please send your inquiry or question below, and we will be back to you soon.
Contact form description text